sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2015

Rebeca's July Wrap Up

Hahaha jokes on me, I read XXX books this book but only XXX are from my 6-book July TBR list...

From said list I read:


  • Musical Chairs by Sheila Levin
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  • Fresh Meat by B. Bentley Summer
  • Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  • Caroline Starts Over by Randi M. Sherman
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead


(if you click the book's title you'll be able to read my review on each of them)

And the little pricks that unfairly (to my tbr books) called my attention were:


  • Good Intentions by Pembroke Sinclair
  • ...
  • ...


(same thing if you want to read the review)

Anyway I can't complain, it was a good reading month considering I had all my finals happening all over me.. and well, all the other students too.. but I'm the focus here!!! (jk I'm glad we are all on vacations finally :) )

1 comentário:

  1. I loved The Mortal Instruments series, unfortunately I haven't read anything by Colleen Hoover but I just bought my first book of hers 'Hopeless' so I can't wait to see what the fuss is all about :)
    Your new GFC follower,
    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ResponderEliminar