domingo, 28 de dezembro de 2014

Review: I Want It That Way

I Want It That Way
by Ann Aguirre



book rate: 


Brief Introduction:

Nadia Conrad is a 21-year-old with big dreams. Between college and her work at the local day care to be able to support herself, she couldn't be more excited to get out of the college dorms and  moves into a new apartment with her closest friends. That's when Nadia meets the distant yet irresistible guy in 1B…

Daniel Tyler has had his life turned upside down. As he tries to balance his personal life with a full-time job and night classes, all he wants when he gets home is silence. The last thing he needed were four noisy students moving into the apartment upstairs. But one night, these neighbors' paths cross and that encouter pretty much changed their lives.

The timing is all wrong—but love happens when it happens.



Review:

"I Want It That Way" was far from being either a great book or a terrible book so this review will be shorter than  usual.

Surprisingly I didn't dislike it as much as I initially thought I would. The storyline was predictable as well as the characters' backstories but there were some elements in this novel that did surprise... Nadia's girl friend and roommate relationship with one of her other friends was very refreshing to read about, the whole development and denouement was totally different from what I expected to read about when I pick "I Want It That Way" up.

Sam, Ty's son was another positive element of this book. HE IS ADORABLE, you don't get it, he's the ultimate embodiment of adorability! Sam was definitly one of the main reasons that kept me hooked on this novel.

I found everything else very predictable, the main characters, the plot, etc, etc. A 3-stars book for me. Would recommend only if you have nothing better to read.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário