segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2014

Isabel's Top 10 Books Of 2014

I had one of the best reading years of my life! I read a total of 131 books! Some of this books were novels and others re-reads.

Honestly my list is not that different form Rebeca's but this are some of the books I read this year that I loved! (there's no order). Everytime I mention a book that is part of a series I always mean the hole series! Some of the books I read this year as well, others last year, but they are still my favourite!

1.
Just One Day
By Gayle Forman

book rate:  









2.
Where She Went
By Gayle Forman

book rate: 









3.
Maybe Someday 
By Colleen Hoover

book rate: 









4.
Ready Player One
By Ernest Cline

book rate: 








5.
Opposition
By Jennifer L. Armentrout

book rate: 








6.
Clockwork Prince
By Cassandra Clare

book rate: 









7.
We Were Liars
By E. Lockhart

book rate: 







8.

The Darkest Minds
By Alexandra Bracken

book rate: 










9.
Anna and the French Kiss
By Stephanie Perkins

book rate: 









10.
Saga  
By Brian K. Vaughan (Writer)Fiona Staples (Artist)


book rate: 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário