terça-feira, 28 de outubro de 2014

Top 10 Tuesday: Halloween-ish books Rebeca recommends



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is: books that were hard for me to read for various reasons.

1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
3. The whole Harry Potter saga by J. K. Rowling
4. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
5. The whole Lynburn Legacy series by Sarah Rees Brennan
6. The whole House of Night series by P. C. Kast and Kristin Cast
7. All Agatha Christie's books
8. The whole The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
10. Blueeyedboy by Joanne Harris

3 comentários:

  1. OOoh nice! I still need to read Frankenstein! It's in my TBR Mountain of Doom! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good luck and thanks for commenting Jess! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awesome list! I really want to read Frankenstein after reading a novel where her novel was mentioned an awful lot! I have also read the compete Mortal Instruments series so I should really get cracking with the Infernal Devices. I need to read Gone Girl and Shiver at some point too. I have read the first book in the House of Night series, but it looks like a series that was dragged out too long and I doubt it could hold my interest other than the first book.

    ResponderEliminar